January 1, 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard - Daichi "Chief" Katsuragi route #2

Last night, when I was formatting the post for the Alice game, someone have asked why I didn't write about Sweet Bodyguard's Katsuragi end... figures I didn't end it yet - suddenly the game has a bazillion extra episodes to go through AFTER the 15 default chapters.
I missed this event due to lack of courage to spend money on this game T_T;;
In the end it didn't matter me using my Love Passes earned through dates and seasonal events, because the limiter now is 36000 Ender (the in-game currency) to I hope finally see the ending: I am now crawling through that goal, but I'll write about what I've seen anyway.

Starting where the previous review ended...
The next day, Daichi feels terrible because he let his bodyguard senses down while you talked to him last night (when he almost confessed to you), which rendered a surprise terrorist attack, from which you survived but could be prevented otherwise. He kind of avoid being with you.

Later, after your daily dose of drama, the terrorist group attacks again and you find yourself passing out from intoxication by smoke - you're into a building on fire, and no other bodyguard managed to rescue you before exiting the place (what a bunch of good for nothings...)!
Cool guys: they never look at explosions
However, when the BGs were meeting outside the building, a wild Daichi appears, so worried for you, and promptly enters the building when the other BGs told him they couldn't find you there.
When Daichi finds you, he kind of tells you stuff like 'never leaving your side ever again' and so on, however, you're in that almost-passed-out state, so I didn't find it romantic at all XD At least the CG had that heroic feel.

So, next day again. The prime minister (your dastard dad who indirectly grants you all those terrorist attacks) calls you in to give the news that Daichi asked to quit (_´Д`)!!
The other BGs want to convince him to stay though, so they kind of start planning a secret party...

So Daichi is now seriously in love for you and confesses to you again, this time being really sweet though, saying he wants to protect you so much, not as a BG anymore, but as your BF, hugging you in that broad chest of his and all... and then invites you to a date which finishes by Daichi leading you into his apartment (_ ̄ー ̄)

Trying to seduce much...
hey, that's the other game's tagline~
Quick random tidbit: Soon after this scene, when I went to the room to place some new furniture, I was suddenly greeted by Daichi asking to have champagne with him - oh Daichi, you... (_≧▽≦)

So, remember when I told about the other BGs planning a party... yeah, right when Daichi was manhandling you, all of the other BGs show up at his door and won't stop knocking until he gives up on you \(_`皿´)/ #@*&!!

~ To be continued soon™ HERE!! ~


Useful Data


Also known as: 恋人は専属SP [Koibito wa Senzoku SP] (My Lover is an Exclusive SP)
Release: 09/Nov/2012 (English version)
Developer: Voltage Inc.
System: Android
Where to find: Android-F2P

No comments:

Post a Comment