January 20, 2013

Fiddling with SeiOji files

So, after the last review, I was treasure-hunting through all the Seifuku no Ojisama game files (common procedure for games I fall in love with) and look what I found~

...Why is his tie stuck inside his shirt's pocket?

制服のオジサマ - BGM 05


Under the cut there's more music from the game and some spoilerish CG.

制服のオジサマ - BGM 03


制服のオジサマ - BGM 04


With Saeki-san doing such a face under such a situation,
the protagonist might be questioning his preferences...

Congrats~ you are now a fully-fledged "salarywoman"!

SO CUTE~

Glorious smile
Unfortunately, I could only find these four Makoto Saeki CGs within the game data. Apparently, data for the other CG are downloaded from the game server only after you rightfully obtain them in-game.

The good news is that all the game's music files are embedded. I'll probably post more tracks once I extract them.
Also embedded are all of the character's non-CG graphics, including transparent background, like this one by the side. However, due the obscenely high amount of character variations, I won't extract these anytime soon unless I'm really bored a programmer writes an extraction tool for it.

Still doing Shima's route. Will post review/CG when I'm done with him~


Useful Data


Also known as: 制服のオジサマ [Seifuku no Ojisama] (Mister in Uniform)
Release: 20/Oct/2012
Developer: Poppy Seed
System: Android
Where to find: Android-F2P

No comments:

Post a Comment