December 19, 2012

My Sweet Bodyguard - Daichi "Chief" Katsuragi route

All his tidyness got me
Edgey Daichi is the first character I'm going for in this game and I'm almost in the end of his route.
Yeah, I'm a cheap smartass and I'm playing the Gree version - it's for free, even if it allows you to read only a few scenes per day, playing like this ensures the game lasts for long.

I have been getting all the extra sweet stories so far - currently on the second half of chapter 14 (out of 15, according to the in-game help) - however, I haven't been getting the right answers through the way, so I am unsure if I'll be able to have his best ending.
For that reason, I can say Daichi is very hard to read, however, he feels so plain and predictable sometimes...
Something that have been annoying me at the end of his route is that, despite you finding out quite early that he's a geek, he is unable to multitask - that incapacity is probably the one thing which gives his story an end, and I found it very sad.

Shit, it's the first entry and I can barely manage to say stuff without spoiling the whole thing.... I now declare this entire blog as a spoiler warning - screw it all, let's go back to the review, shall we? ;;(_´Д`)

NOT AT ALL~ HARDER!!
The thing is - it begins in a very cool mood, with you being rescued by the BGs, but then it starts being a nonsensical almost-romantic comedy, in which you go camping, lecture some kids in a school... SUDDENLY, the story goes back in track where it all started, with random bandits attacking once again, so you decide to quit every activity you were doing because you fear the security of the people involved.
I mean, pacing was a little bad during the game, despite these nonsense rendering some amusing scenes, like being accidentally locked together with Daichi in the school's gym... (_ ̄ー ̄)
And finally, it's his birthday and you ask to be with another BG during the day (because you want to buy his present in secret) and HE IS JEALOUS and ALMOST CONFESSES ON THE END OF THE PARTY~ (_≧▽≦)
But he doesn't..... and the protagonist feels desperate by the chance he STILL doesn't acknowledge her, OMG I felt so sad... (_'-')

AHEM!! ANYWAY~ *wipes manly tears* I sincerely suck at conclusions, so I'll kinda drop now to go and read today's quote of five free scenes - I'll probably write more when I finish it~ continued here!


Useful Data



Also known as: 恋人は専属SP [Koibito wa Senzoku SP] (My Lover is an Exclusive SP)
Release: 09/Nov/2012 (English version)
Developer: Voltage Inc.
System: Android
Where to find: Android-F2P

No comments:

Post a Comment