January 6, 2013

Be My Princess - Roberto Button route

Today's post is not the sequel for My Sweet Bodyguard, not yet, but it's about another game from the same developers: Be My Princess.
That formal wear... dear, it doesn't suit you AT ALL
I've been playing this game for some months already. Did Joshua's route full with the good end first, now going for Roberto - I was going to do him first, but right after I've cleared the prologue chapters, Joshua's route became available with bonus items for clearing his story, so I did him and got some nice charm boost XD

So yeah, Roberto...
Looks like a fine gentleman...
but he's not
He's just so pretty, OMG, it's like out of all the characters he's the only one I've been interested into since the beginning because he's so charming.

However, I didn't expect his story to be so shallow. Every time he's inviting you out up and down, buying you presents, flattering you, and consequently trying to distract you from your WORK - personality-wise, Roberto is someone I definitely would not date in real life due to him being so glued to the protagonist.
No wonder, also, Roberto is always being picked on by his butler, Alberto: It's like he's a child being scolded 24/7. The worst part is that he allows it... I'd had fired that butler already!

So by the point I am in the story right now (middle of chapter 17), there's some kind of attempt at tainting the story with drama but it's failing miserably.
The protagonist had just gone out of a fashion show in which she partcipated as a fashion stylist - her dream job - and she had achieved it successfully. As you're out with Roberto on a date-like setting, the two realize they are in love for each other, however, both act like there's something between their love, but that something just seems to be the fact that you're a commoner and he's a prince... that problem would be easily solved if Roberto grew some balls and married you already \(_`皿´)/

So, when all the soap opera is done with, I should go back here with some thoughts on Roberto's ending... if I like it at all - I am already regretting chosing him because of all that silly drama.


Useful Data



Also known as: 王子様のプロポーズ [Oujisama no Propose] (Prince's Propose)
Release: I dunno! XD
Developer: Voltage Inc.
System: Android, iOS
Where to find: Android-F2P | Android-PAY | iOS-F2P

No comments:

Post a Comment