February 22, 2013

Double Score Cosmos X Camellia released~


Limited edition comes so full of awesome, I don't even know when the proxy will deliver my copy how I'm gonna stuff all of the games in here!! XD

Anyway, the developer, Blue Moon, has issued a note warning that some stores might have a delay getting this game. I hope nothing goes wrong with the proxy agent I've contracted and they manage to secure mine today.

Reviews must be made, soon (tm)

Useful Data



Also known as: Double Score (series of game and drama CD)
Release: 22/Feb/2013 (Cosmos×Camellia)
Developer: Blue Moon
System: PC
Where to find: I was unable to find any shops selling this game worldwide - please consult a Japan shopping service to secure your copy. You can contact me for more details on how I got mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment