September 6, 2013

Forbidden Love ~The Unforgivable Couple~ - Johannes Gilbert (1) walkthrough

Oh so ironic,
to see a cellphone inside a cellphone!
Well... what to say about Johannes, I kinda screen-mashed through this first story in his route, I can't say much because I find him to be a real pain in... "my back", I mean seriously, if I was the protagonist I would've punched him countless times already... and this was just the first story - yeah, there's sequels scheduled to be released, like Mike's various story segments, I don't even... ;;Orz

Then why bother doing his route, you ask? I still like this game's overall plot, even if I can't stand Johannes ^^;;
Also, I like seeing the other main-characters appearing as sub-characters during the various routes. These what-if scenarios provide a few rather amusing comments from the sub-characters~

This spoiler-free guide is still a WIP.
 

Johannes Gilbert's Story 1 (1000 points required for all the endings)

Chapter 1 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 2 -> choice 2 (50pts)
Chapter 3 -> choice 3 (50pts)
Chapter 4 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 5 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 6 -> choice 2 (50pts)
Chapter 7 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 8 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 9 -> choice 1 (50pts)
Chapter 10 -> choice 3 (50pts)
Chapter 11 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 12 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 13 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 14 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 15 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 16 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 17 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 18 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 19 -> choice _ (_0pts)
Chapter 20 -> choice _ (_0pts)

When following this guide for Johannes' 1st story, minimum points by the last Chapter is 500 (500 left to the goal).



Useful Data




Also known as: 禁断の恋~許されない二人~ [Kindan no Koi ~Yurusarenai Futari~] (Prohibited Love ~Unforgivable Couple~)
Release: 25/April/2013 (English version)
Developer: M&A Online
System: Android
Where to find: Android-F2P | iOS-F2P






 

No comments:

Post a Comment