March 6, 2013

Uta no Prince-sama All Star released~


Today, the beast has been unleashed!
Although it's still the 6th, those who had preordered should be getting shipping notices today already.
The UtaPuri official website is having some major issues right now as we speak, I hope it comes back in shape soon though.

I am really dying to play this. Also am hoping it doesn't turn like Debut and actually has some plot depth, or at least a few interesting turnabouts.
As always, the anime's second season is prone to have "Mamoru-drama-king" making me cry be crap in terms of plot, but at least it's supposed to be very lively (really looking forward the new OP sequence).

Still Still Still, I want to play it so hard... when I get it available, I'll probably try to master at least through Hard Lv2 in a single sitting, oh stubborness, can't help it XD


Useful Data




Also known as: うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪All Star
Release: 07/Mar/2013
Developer: Broccoli
System: PSP
Where to find: Regular ver. | Regular ver. | Limited ver. | Limited ver.

No comments:

Post a Comment